Artifical Intelligence Laboratory Work
Goal and Theme
The objective of this course is to practice what are learnt in AI course and implement search algorithms, game algorithms, andreasoning algorithms in Java, with which students are expected to solve a small real world problem with AI strategies.
The AI lab. session is to review some advanced Java programming skills, apply knowledge and technologies learned in the AI lectures to solve the simple problems in thereal world,and conduct implementations in Java.
- Introduce of AI programming
- Vector versus array in Java
- Hashtable in Java
- Introduction of searching algorithms
- Breadth-first searching in Java
- Depth-first searching in Java
- Matching algorithm
- Unify algorithm
- Introduction of rulebase systems
- Forward chaining algorithm in Java
- Backward chaining algorithm in Java
- Term project: Introduction (1)
- Term project:solving a simple problem in the real world (2)
- Term project:solving a simple problem in the real world (3)
- Evaluation of the term project
- "Javaによる知能プログラミング入門", コロナ社, ISBN4-339-02387-6.
- "Developing Multi-Agent Systems with JADE ",(Wiley Series in Agent Technology),Fabio Luigi Bellifemine, Govanni Caire, Dominic Greenwood (著)
- “Jess in Action ”, Ernest Friedman-Hill, Manning Publisher, ISBN 1-930110-89-8
- “Constructing Intelligent Agents with Java”, Joseph P. Bigus and Jennifer Bigus, Wiley Computer Publishing.
- “エージェントアプロ−チ人工知能”, Stuart Russell and Peter Norvig 著 古川康一監, 訳 共立出版, ISBN 4-320-02878-3 (Japanese version).
The evaluation is based on attendance 20%, exercises 50%,and term project 30%
It is important to practice what you have learned and it isexciting to solve the real world problems.